Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Waiting Kills Me...












Well, it's that special time.

Where I'm waiting for packages to arrive(replacement Ariadnan Zouaves--the dog apparently decided that she liked the smell of the paint, the Forge World Chimera stuff hasn't come...yet, and I'm waiting for Squadron to mail out the Tamiya Fine Surface Primer since I can never find the damned stuff at ANY hobby shop or crafts shop near me).

The upside?
When I ordered my Fine Surface Primer, an AFV kit I've been looking at giving another shot at went up for sale.

The M1130 'Stryker' Tactical Air Command Party/Control Vehicle(TACPCV from henceforth and pictured at the top of the page) went from $50...to $29.

Spring Break is gonna both rock AND roll this year.

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to give a write up on the Tamiya primer!

    Always on the lookout for good primers.

    Also, that sucks about the dog munching the sapper and sniper. At least he has good tastes though!;) Hope he's ok.

    ReplyDelete